Life is hardly predictable. It comes with unanticipated twists and turns that leave us confused, hurt and frequently disoriented. At times, our understanding of our situation is clouded and unclear. Subsequently, our ability to develop effective solutions is limited. At these junctures we turn for help.
Our approach to counseling is designed to specifically determine the underlying causes of each situation by utilizing a broad array of testing and assessment instruments. Once a situation has been clarified, specific goals are determined that direct the course of therapy and maintain a strong, consistent focus. Finally, a broad range of therapeutic approaches are utilized in the counseling process. An emphasis in solution-focused therapy is used to provide quality care in as short a time frame as possible. Some of the resources and expertise that we bring to the counseling relationship include:
- Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of issues related to individual, marital, pre-marital and family concerns.
- Over twenty-eight years experience with children, adolescents, and adults dealing with a wide range of problems.
- Professional coaching services that provide assessment, support and counseling for the unique needs and challenges of business and ministry leaders.
- Significant experience using various psychological assessment tools to maximize results.
- Therapy that is consistent with biblically based values and moral principles.
- The utilization of a broad range of therapeutic techniques that include an emphasis in solution-focused therapy to provide quality care in as short a time frame as possible.
- Extensive experience with mentally challenged and physically handicapped individuals.